Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Delta's 80's In-Flight Safety Video




I'm so sure! This safety video by Delta Airlines is totally awesome, dude! I believe this is the first airline safety video I have ever watched in its entirety. The over-the-top 80's theme is hilarious. My formative years of high school and college were in the 80's, so this brings back tons of memories. I love all the big hair and crazy fashions (some of which I had forgotten.) These are my LOL moments when watching the video for the first time:

1. Atari joysticks and game console
2. Tab cola
3. Unraveled cassette tape

Typical airline safety videos are so boring. Delta has done a good job at trying to keep the viewers' attention during a long, but necessary step in airline travel. Thanks for the memories, Delta.

No comments:

Post a Comment