Friday, November 15, 2013

Dawn Platinum is the greatest introduction to the kitchen since the microwave oven. This is a product after my own heart. I detest having dishes soak in the sink overnight. I hate having to deal with the cold, icky water when the soaking process has finished.

After seeing a TV ad for Dawn Platinum, I wasted no time buying my own bottle. The statement on the label says, " Gives you overnight soaking power on glass dishes and bakeware in only 3 minutes."

I'm telling you this product works just as advertised. I put a small squirt of the dishwashing liquid with warm water in a glass casserole dish with baked-on egg and cheese. I checked on it after about 4 or 5 minutes (3 minutes was such a short period of time, I failed to get there quickly enough.) Dawn had done it's job. All the baked-on food wiped right off! As a bonus, the water was still warm, which dramatically reduced the "ick" factor. I can't wait to try this on future stubbornly dirty dishes.

No comments:

Post a Comment